Thursday, May 10, 2007

My fault~



My fault,my selfishness,my carelessness,my unfair judgement,my immatureness...I felt bad for what I've done...Now,it's different...I made a difference...Bad 1...The unperfectness of me cause this to happend and I cant take that back anymore...It's bygone now...This is the down-part of life...Sometimes its sux,sometimes its uncool,sumtimes it hurts,and sometimes,it HURTS so badly,u couldn't get up...Tears will fall,hearts will be broken...TRUST will be lost...Never want it to be like this...It's not meant to be...I failed,as a fren...Those memories of us,photographs,stories,jokes,experiences we went thru together...Those long and memorable years we've been friends...Those happy monents,days,down moments...Where we shared,we cared...The deepest downfall ever...This is my forgiveness,I'm sorry,my apologies,my bad...Putting my ego to the side,forgive me for wat I've done...Life goes on...
Much Love.
~ARIF~

No comments: