Thursday, April 26, 2007

Couples Week~

Monday,23 April 2007,the 11 hours date.me,effa,amoi and hariz.how the day started,went to yamano,effa and amoi cut*cut*cut* hair.me and hariz macam suami jak nunggu bini sambil baca magazine.guys ba,not much gossiping here and there.so,we play cool jak la.hehe.i like my girl's haircut.nice~

Then we went to picked up Lala from tadika apple,she teaches there.then,we went to jpn,yea baby,u heard me,JAPAN..........not~! tempat buat ic ya bah.havoc ckit jpn oleh kmk org.riuh rendah dat place.untill 1 of the employee "Shhhh~" kat us.owhkayy.wat the heck.less bored la ckit dat place kenak of us =p

After dat,sent lala balit,and went to makan2 at boulevard,then went to paxen,helped syafiq carik present for his girl.went to toys world la,moments,then we went to a florist shop,where nas bought a rose for his girl,and went to the airport(boy,xda kerja lain ka me,pergi airport ajak kerja)to picked up khairuni,and talk about good timing,jus rite we arrived,she baruk kluar from arrival hall,and nas gave the rose.

Went to syafiq's house,tgk miao2.then,paxen.jln2,makan pizza hut,after dat go home time its late dah,went to kenyalang.then send me home.

Wednesday,25 April 2007,wat a day,the quadraple dates day.we all janji dat we will wear matching colours wif our bf/gf.so,me and my gf wore black dat day.last minute planning.amoi and hariz = green,khai and nas = white,syafiq and ummi = black oso..sweet~ =p went to picked up effa and actually,we planned to watch stomp the yard/zombi sumthing2,but syafiq them was late and I FORGOT TO PICK UP HARRY!damn it,my bad bro.sorry~never meant to hurt u.haha.dah sampe paxen dah.my fault,so pg ambik him.=p we jalan2,play bowling,went to the beach,and me and effa wrote something on the sands.donno still there or not now.hehe.we wrote DAISY & STISH.=) and syafiq did his part there,he gave a present to his girl sempena her bday.surprise3.do we like to surprise ppl.haha.then,went to boulevard,dinner.its gettin late and owh ya,effa's mom mok lasagne from boat club,so we went there to tapau.and dat nite,was so special~effa ws suppose to pick up her adek from ngaji,so me and her went to picked them up.both of us had a sweet conversation in the car.ergh,she's so special =p.sampe the ngaji house,adeknya blom abis,so we talk*talk*.then abis adek ngaji,hantar balit,and went to PBC ambik the lasagne and hantar effa balit.then,me and harry went to hung out wif nazrid at the other office.dapat text from amoi,she and hariz at dessert.blom balit juak daknya.haha.to me dat was a cool day =) a rather special day =)
Let's bowl
Amoi and hariz(green striped shirt) sweet as always
Daisy & Stish
White for a day,khai and nas
Bigfoot and smallfoot
My handwritings are much better here =p
Just me and her
Sunny beach,greeny backgound
Album premier,Capy Hood~ =p we rock*
Good view
Ada gugok klak,sapa mok selamat kan?
Hiding sumthing??
Surprise,surprise..
Our special nite
Welcome to the dark side,last pic of the day

2 comments:

Effa said...

*yeay* finally... siap jwak this one..
owh... nice one..
:P
the pictures nice too..
and u're nice too.. just like me~! deyh, apa ka.. haha..

Amoi. said...

awwwhhhh. u sweeeeetttt too bro!!!
iyeah. we had fun that day. real fun. huhi. today oso we had fun! AGAIN!!! XD