Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My night~

16 April 2007,Miri Airport,sumwhere around 9 p.m.,it was the "now or never" moment.owh well,after much encouragement by peeps around me,"okay fine,ill propose to her.."

But,at first,that idea din crossed my mind at all.i was out of ideas actually,untill amoi hit me,"why not do it at the airport?" and BAM~!it hit me!but sh*t,she's coming back tonite.can i make it?sempat or not?wateva la.seize the day,dude.so,after jalan2 wif amoi and harry,it was 6.35 p.m.,went to paper house,bought all the stuff i need,went home,mandi and stuff, and put my hands at werk wif making a banner,an obvious 1.

Amoi and Hariz wanted to join as well,they wanna share my nervousness and happiness bcoz i shared dat as well during Hariz and Amoi's '28th''at boat club.so,thx to them,they make things perfect.hariz went to my house and i drove the unser and went ti picked up amoi.went to Hot Cross Bun and bought 2 cupcakes and asked them to write Of Course on it and IllTAI(ill think about it) on the other 1.

Sampe airport around 9pm,tot were late already,but then her plane blom landed yet.so,we waited,waited,chit chated,i was a lil restless,hehe,wanted to use the loo,wanted to drink,thirsty...then,"arrival from kl..bla bla.."dats her..

Our eyes were wide open to spot her dat time during luggage taking time,and LOOK~!Dats her!dub dab,dub dab,dub dab..my heart was pounding like a horse galloping his way home.when,she went out of the arrival hall,dats where i did my priority dat nite.The Proposal,wif 1 banner(EFFA BE MINE),2 cupcakes(hariz was holding) 4 her to choose from,amoi snapping her way wif my cam,and everybody else at the airport watching the Not-Everyday-We-See view...

And she made my day by picking "Of Course"cupcake. :)

At hot cross bun


On my way


The Banner


She picked this 1


Harry enjoyed this 1


Being Patient and bein a lil restless actually


Them who helped,thx a bunch*


Its my turn hariz,b4 was urs


HUH~!dats her!


Me In Action






And were 2gether now


wrote this to decorate my unser a lil


Im Happy~

5 comments:

Amoi. said...

ahh, sweetness! (:
congrats to both of u boy.
i'm happy for u. (:
iyeah. we're in love and we rawks the wolrd! kan?
hehe. :D
and dont u dare to break her heart. hahaha, cause u'll break mine too . :p
thts what friends are for kan? hehe. XD

Effa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Effa said...

:)
awwwWW~ all so sweetNESS.
love just is hoh?
yeah, she'll smackNESS ya if u dare to!!! haha~
go amoi~! u rockNESS! haha..
yeah,stish,u rock my world to~
i mean DOUBLE rock~!! :)

x0x0

Amoi. said...

apahal ada comments kenak delete ya? wuhuuu. XD

Effa said...

kmk yg delete.. coz double pun comment.. kmk tekan DOUBLE..
yeah, wats wif me n DOUBLE tok eh?
haha~