Saturday, July 14, 2007

Here's to the Life

Its sunday,2 am int he morning.im filling my time here,juz before the next movie starts inside our Dewan Gemilang..its muvee marathon nite..watched 300 just now,awesome as always,waiting for jangan pandang belakang after musics and lyrics..

Went out to catch the new Harry Potter muV this afternoon juz now..its nice..not bad..different director,so i dont xpect much..its better if alfonso cuaron was on the job..he did well b4..
i went out with effa! yea,after all,its been a while,and a great day it was..i miss her already..~

ben and lala went out also,watched harry potter too,but they go on with their own world later after the muV..and ours as well..=p
me and lala went to midvalley to meet our dates,and luck was on our side,we dont need to wait for the bus,it was there and we were just on tyme..lucky us..

jalan2 at mid after the muV,some lunch,dessert(d ice cream effa likes to go for),auntie anne's,cari baloon,this dat this dat..a fun day,tho it was brief for me..she had to go back to shah alam early,quite a journey ba..awh,miss her..miss my family,my siblings,mom,dad,my cats..
owh well,life goes on..

No comments: