Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Its Been A While~












Okayyyy...its been a while,hard to get internet connection in my dorm..wat a turn off..=/
First things first;

16July2007
~thank u all who made my day on this date..struck 12oclock midnite,phonecalls,messages,BUBBLE TALKS,and everything else..thanks a lot 4 the wish..officially 18 now! yahoo! aside from afiqah,3 days earlier nya wish..so nyalah 1st one to wished me =p?


~amoi was the 1st to called me up..byk crita nya..then msgs from dearest frens n cuzzens!and dil has reali good memories..=) and then,i received 1 really,really,really special bubble talk from dearest effa..thx hun..for the singing bubble talk,the 'eh,hello???' 1 was kinda i least expected =p


~hariz & afiq was the last to gave me a called dat morning,all the way from UiTM samarahan,around 2am,pjg crita nya juak..=D


~later dat morning,coursemates pun turn to wish me =)


~last but not least,the last person to wish me on my bday,it was 10 mins to 12midnite..ada juak brather harryzan tepon..thx dude..




21July2007


~meet up wif bezfren amoi! and dearest effa!


~makin kecik dunia,small world,dat qoute dah often lalu dgr dah..its scary =p




23JuLy2007


~Yasirdin,my brother number 4..1 year old dah!


~he dont really remembers me =(




Muvees I watched Lately


~Die Hard 4.0,REALLY GOOD,action packed,a lil bit unlogic,but hey,its hollywood were talking about..hero never dies la tek =p


~Transformers,AWESOME,my jaw was wide opened the whole time..


~Harry Potter,order of the pheonix,nice 1,good acting for all the cast,still i prefer the director to be alfonso cuaron..hes better i guess..but still,it was good coz i went wif effa =p


2 comments:

Amoi. said...

aww, yasir dont really remeber u? i miss everyone back in miri! whoever yang kita kenal or whoever we ever meet in miri! overall i MISS MY HOMETOWN! huwargh. and i miss u bestie!!! :( huggy hugz

Mad Izatie said...

oi you. jangan lupak kat aku wei. your big sister here to make sure you don't get into trouble~!

......apa kerja sik tido sampei kol 2 pagi ha?!?

hahahaha~!

i miss you lot.